We are looking for a customer service oriented Help desk specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. This individual will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and/or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.li>
- Have a positive helpful attitude.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Work with a team to recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of issues in a Help Desk System.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Learn and support critical business applications.
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support.
- Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote control.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- BS degree in Information Technology, working toward degree or possess equivalent experience.
Unicity International offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a dynamic work environment. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected]