• Calcium which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
• Niacin,Vitamin C,and B6 which contribute to a normal, energy-yielding metabolism.
• Zinc and vitamins A, B6, B12, and C which all contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
• Zinc which contributes to a normal metabolism of fatty acids.
• Chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
• Listed in the Physician’s Desk Reference.
Your body needs good bacteria to help with detoxication, food digestion, waste removal, production of vitamins, and protection from harmful organism.
The PDR is one of the most commonly used drug and wellness resources in the world for medical professionals. The PDR provides physicians with accurate information about pharmaceutical and nutraceutical compounds.
HOW TO USE
Decide which Balance is right for you.
Mix 1 sachet of Balance with 8 ounces of water.
Drink 10-15 minutes prior to your meal.
Take Balance twice a day.
Take Bios Life® C with a meal.
Take a shaker and mix the contents of 1 sachet with at least 250 ml liquid, e.g. with non-sparkling water or juice. Shake thoroughly and drink immediately.
Take Bios Life® C twice a day after approximately 2 weeks.