Just like air, pollution of air is also widespread across the country. Cities, towns, streets, and roads including indoors have not been spared by air pollution. Dust, smoke, gases, etc. originating from vehicle smoke, cigarette smoke, factories, building construction is the major source of the ever-spreading pollution and it’s as dangerous as it gets. Particulate matter 2.5 (PM2.5) which is found in polluted air leads to long term pulmonary ailments. Polluted air travels beyond source, hence where one lives doesn’t matter.
Once PM2.5 enter the lungs, they restrict the availability of oxygen to the lung muscles, which affects the cardiac rhythm and can lead to heart attacks. They also cause inflammation of the lungs and increase the risk of blood clot formation and strokes.
Why Wear UNIMASK?
- Superior filtration with the 5 layer protection helps to prevent inhalation of PM2.5 pollutants.
- Activated carbon with SCC (Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin) for effective absorption of odor.
- Core filtration material FFP1 (Filtering Face Piece) is of the highest efficiency rate and provides protection from 95% (N95) of pollutants and particulate matters.
- Ergonomic design attributes for the right fitting on all sizes and shapes of face. This is accomplished by a flexible nose clip with a sponge piece for comfort, hooks, and elastic straps.
- Ecotech smooth valve minimizes the buildup of heat and humidity inside the mask to keep it dry and free from odors.
When To Use A New Unimask:
- Replacing a mask depends on it’s exposure to contaminants and pollution levels.
- Ideally, a mask needs to be replaced with a new one whenever the wearer experiences difficulty breathing or feels suffocated wearing one after prolonged exposure to polluted environments.
Precautions To Be Taken:
- Avoid washing the mask or exposing it to wet conditions such as sweat, rain, etc.
- Do not invert the mask and reuse it.
- The mask is not to be used for protection against toxic gases.