Unicity International is seeking a real cool React Native Developer with extensive mobile app development experience and expertise in architecting, implementing, testing, optimizing and maintaining domestic and international mobile applications.
- Have experience with React Native iOS or Android, and have shipped applications to the Apple or Google Play Stores.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6, 2015, 2017)
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Have an interest in native mobile development (e.g. Swift/iOS, Kotlin/Android).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Have familiarity with source control systems (GIT)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Strong “People Person” with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a Pair Programming and Peer Review model where code is shared and evaluated by the team.
Unicity International offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a dynamic work environment. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected]