Unicity operates a health coaching program
designed to help individuals overcome deeply-rooted habits and learn to live a healthy lifestyle. We work with clients across the world providing them personalized coaching, education, and health inspiration.
This role consists of designing the user experience for a new suite of products for our health coaches and their customers. Our health coaches have successfully changed thousands of lives since the launch of the program in 2011. Now we are interested in taking this program to the next level by building a dedicated team to create web, iOS, and Android apps to improve the coaching experience through gamification and social interactions. You will be involved in the strategy behind these new apps and be the principal designer of the core offering.
- 3+ years user experience design for consumer products (web, mobile, software)
- Strong UX portfolio. UI expertise is helpful but not mandatory.
- Extensive experience in user research, prototyping, user testing
- Strong organizational skills and ability to stay on top of deadlines
- Knowledge of design systems across multiple platforms
- Experience of preparing and launching consumer products in Agile environment
What’s in it for you:
- Company committed to changing lives
- Fast-moving, focused, small team environment
- Feedback, lots of it. Frequent opportunities to interface with customers.
- Free or subsidized access to gym, health coaching, and nutritional products
- Beautiful & relaxed location at the base of Mount Timp
All candidates must share a portfolio of work to be considered for this role.
Unicity International offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a dynamic work environment. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume, cover letter, portfolio and salary requirements to [email protected]