Low-Carb Parmesan Shrimp
We are loving this great recipe from Coach Melinda! Did you know that shrimp is a great source of selenium and vitamin B12? As well as being vitamin enriched, it is also low in carbs. Try out this parmesan shrimp recipe, share it with your friends, and most of all enjoy it – guilt free!
- 14 shrimp, medium (26 to 30 per pound count, peeled and deveined)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 dashes light salt
- 1/4 tsp creole seasoning
- 2 dashes fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 cup panic breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 squirt butter flavored cooking spray
PREP TIME DOES NOT COUNT 30 MINUTES OF MARINADE NOR PEELING OF SHRIMP. You may use either fresh or thawed pre-peeled shrimp.
Put shrimp, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and creole seasoning into a zip lock baggie. Gently flip bag in all directions until shrimp is well coated. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Add bread crumbs and parmesan to baggie and gently turn to coat.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in uncreased 8×8 baking pan so that they’re not touching. Spray quickly with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Broil for approximately 10 minutes until done.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with lemon wedges if desired.