Unicity is committed to professional development—not just for our distributors, but for our corporate employees as well. As a Unicity employee, not only will your influence be seen throughout the world—shaping and improving Unicity’s presence in more than 30 countries—but you’ll also be able to take on new and exciting projects as you bring your own expertise and perspective to the table. Unicity offers a compelling work environment where we encourage our employees to excel in their field, all while continuing to magnify their skillset. Unicity offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment with constant growth opportunities.
Web Development Opportunities
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
Unicity is seeking a Senior Web Developer to help us architect, develop, and maintain our web and mobile applications and sites. You will work with a team of world-class software developers in an exciting and fast-paced Agile Development environment. We are a SCRUM team of generalists with the ability to traverse code and projects across multiple languages, the front-end, and the back-end. Our internal customers are global so you will work on projects for markets as far as Thailand, India, and Switzerland.
- Multiple web development programming languages (PHP, ASP, PERL, PYTHON, .NET, JAVA, RUBY, etc.)
- Experience developing custom extension for Joomla, WordPress, or Drupal CMS Tools
- Experience using MVC Application Development Frameworks like Codelgniter, CakePHP or Zend
- Ability to hand code HTML, XHTML, CSS, and XML
- Implementing and consuming cross platform Web Services like JSON/REST and XML/SOAP
- Personally designed, developed, tested and deployed multiple web applications, mobile web applications, and SEO-optimized websites
- Personally designed and developed reusable frameworks that accelerate solution development for web sites
- If you are smart, love software, and find yourself wanting to “go global” in your reach and exposure, this is the place for you.
Unicity offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment with growth opportunities. Please e-mail resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected]
Unicity, a global distributor of nutritional products with offices in 14 countries, is seeking a Systems Administrator to join the Corporate Information Technology Group at our Corporate Headquarters in Orem, Utah.
- Support a Windows 2008 Active Directory for all Global offices
- Support Exchange 2010 email and webmail system for all Global offices
- Design a detailed plan to upgrade systems as needed
- Support IIS, Apache, and DNS systems for our Production and Office Systems
- Support 70+ servers in a VMware ESX 5 Enviroment
- Proficient at maintaining Compellent iSCSI SAN
- Support Dell and HP Blade server hardware
- Support Live Production Systems
- On-call nights and weekends on a scheduled rotation
- Available 24/7/365 on a scheduled rotation
- Recommend new technology to improve infrastructure
- Responsible for all Disaster Recovery and Backup policies
- Provide Desktop Support for North and South American offices
- 5 or more years as a Systems Administrator
- Bachelor Degree in IT or Computer Science
- Deep experience building, troubleshooting PC, PBX, and Server hardware
- Experience maintaining a wiring closet and nodes
- Deep experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting PC and Server Software for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Current MCSE preferred
- Working knowledge of DNS (Both for Active Directory and for the WWW)
- Command-line expertise with one or more flavors of Linux
- Must be able to develop project plans and work with in time and budget restrictions
- Strong “People Person”
- Familiar with ITIL process
- Experience in supporting a Microsoft SQL installation a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, Japanese, Thai or Korean a plus
Unicity offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment with growth opportunities. If you are interested in this position please email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected]
Research and Development Opportunities
SCIENTIST, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Unicity, a world leader in distribution of nutritional supplements, is seeking a Scientist to manage product development and provide training on product efficacy. This position reports to the company President and is located in the world headquarters in Orem, Utah.
This position is responsible for conducting research on new developments in nutritional supplements and potential ingredients for leading edge products.
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition, Food Science, Chemistry, or related field. PhD is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Good presentation and training skills
- Project management experience desired
- Personal commitment and experience with the use of nutritional supplements and wellness programs is highly desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a dynamic work environment with growth opportunities.
If you have the skills to make a difference with our team of professionals, please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] Please put the name of the job for which you are applying in the subject line.
Wellness Coach Opportunities
Unicity, a global leader in distribution of nutritional supplements, is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our company as a Wellness Coach.
In this exciting role, you will be supporting our customers in the creation of healthy lifestyle changes, with the main focus on the areas of nutrition, exercise, and weight management. You will be providing tools for motivation, empowerment, accountability, and goal setting. This position will require substantial outbound calling and e-mailing with an assigned client base, however it is not a sales position.
- Degree and experience in Nutrition, Exercise Science, or related field
- Positive attitude
- Ability to motivate individuals and hold them accountable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Prior call center experience helpful
- Bilingual (English and Spanish, or French, or German) skills preferred
We have both full-time and part-time positions available. Part-time positions will be 20-40 hours per week.
To apply for this rewarding position, please send resume to [email protected] Please state the name of the position you are seeking in the subject line of your e-mail.
Unicity, a global leader in the distribution of nutritional supplements, is currently searching for an individual to join our corporate Finance Team as an International Treasurer.
- Manage corporate cash reporting with multi-currency foreign subsidiaries
- Establish policies to manage corporate & subsidiary cash deposits and disbursements
- Coordinate with foreign subsidiaries on cash reporting and banking practices
- Coordinate banking relationships in US; including commercial, foreign exchange and merchant banking
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly treasury/cash reviews with foreign subsidiaries
- Business cash improvement analysis and recommendations on regular basis
- Interface with senior finance with 14 international subsidiaries
- Cash/bank account reconciliation reviews
- Perform financial planning and analysis on key cash requirements analyses and reports
- BS Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or equivalent, Masters Degree in Business preferred
- 1-3 years of treasury and financial analysis required
- 1-3 years working with or at banks/financial institutions required
- Foreign language preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of general ledger and/or Navision accounting software preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
This position reports to the Corporate Controller and is full-time. Unicity offers a great work environment, strong growth opportunities, competitive pay, and a generous full benefit package.
To apply please e-mail resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected] Please include Treasurer in the subject line.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.